About Me

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Lisa Williams and I live in Richmond Hill, Georgia. I have been teaching for over 15-years. I am currently a third grade teacher and this is my favorite grade I have taught. I have a great team of teachers that I work with, and we are always doing our best to keep up with technology.

Some of the technology I use for math is Think Central, Khan Academy, and Math Playground. For writing I tend to primarily use Google Docs. I also love to use Screencast-o-Matic. This is a great way for my students to record themselves reading, which helps to build fluency, and to work out math problems with their peers. I am always trying to incorporate new technology into my classroom.

I also create spreadsheets and forms in either Microsoft Word or Excel. This helps me stay organized and my classroom run smoothly. I am always helping other teachers create forms to help them organize their data, create a personalized behavior chart, workstation schedule, guided reading rotation schedule, or any form that will make their classroom more efficient.

Have a great techie day!






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gaming the the Classroom